Hello


Twitter


Upcoming Posts


Recent Posts


Search

❛Another Exam & U-Kiss Vampire❜

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Weather: Sunny Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Mood: Happy Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Wahh. . . , Image and video hosting by TinyPicHad been so long I don’t write blogs. . .
I'm pretty busy because there are practice exams . . . I really hate exams. . . Image and video hosting by TinyPicand when the practice start I do a lot of mistakes. . . they even gave me a bad score. . . Image and video hosting by TinyPic.

But wish I could have graduated from secondary school. . . Amen! , Graduation to me seems still be considered. . . Image and video hosting by TinyPic. My score was very chaotic for me. . .

Ahhh ~ ~! ! ! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Stop talking about the exam. . .
This time I will talk about U-Kiss recently I was interested in U-Kiss and I'm watching their variety show the titled was U-Kiss Vampire, and I really love this variety show ! Image and video hosting by TinyPic

There are 3 groups, the first group A consists of Soo Hyun Image and video hosting by TinyPic, and Ki Seop Image and video hosting by TinyPic. Group B consisted of Dong Ho Image and video hosting by TinyPic and Group O consisted of Kevin Image and video hosting by TinyPic, Ki Bum Image and video hosting by TinyPic, Alexander Image and video hosting by TinyPicand Eli Image and video hosting by TinyPic. After watching the show I felt they were quite tacky and quite mad but I loved it (One of the reasons why I also like to MBLAQImage and video hosting by TinyPic).


This U-Kiss Vampire Variety Show Episode 1 ! Enjoy It !







Now I got interested with Eli Image and video hosting by TinyPic ! Image and video hosting by TinyPic , I think Eli Image and video hosting by TinyPic is very handsome and masculine! He really figure of a perfect man, to be honest he fit better with black hair than blond hair.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Eli Image and video hosting by TinyPic is so handsome ! I like him so much ! He also a great Rapper ! I really like when he rapping ! Image and video hosting by TinyPic

PS: Talk To Me and Man Man Ha Ni Live Show is so Great !
@Credit Banner: reviviscent
Icon: applesweettalk ,inmysoul ,taeclovesmango ,eleclya111

Labels: , , ,

"Another Exam & U-Kiss Vampire" was Posted On: Tuesday, April 6, 2010 @8:16 PM
0 Comments leave me one?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



« Older posts | Newer posts»

Layout by © petiteme. Do not copy or steal. 2012 - All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome to see the correct font in a 1280 x 800 SR.