Hello


Twitter


Upcoming Posts


Recent Posts


Search

❛Full Friends List On Facebook❜

Yeiii Image and video hosting by TinyPic ! ! ! Image and video hosting by TinyPic my facebook reach the 5000 friends ! ,congratulations to me ! Oh btw i heard 5000 is the limit in Facebook but why i can have 5003 friends ? it's quite strange Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
i put all my bff on my friends list! i love them so much !Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I think i should make a new account ! i enjoy have many friends in cyber they'r really nice to me ! Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Labels: ,

"Full Friends List On Facebook" was Posted On: Tuesday, April 20, 2010 @9:35 PM
0 Comments leave me one?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



« Older posts | Newer posts»

Layout by © petiteme. Do not copy or steal. 2012 - All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome to see the correct font in a 1280 x 800 SR.