Hello


Twitter


Upcoming Posts


Recent Posts


Search

❛U-Kiss for Elle Girl❜

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The 7-member boy group famous at home and abroad, U-Kiss has recently participated in a pictorial for Elle Girl as their main models for the May issue. Flaunting their dandy charm, the boys also joined in for a brief interview with Elle Girl and shared their pride of being the so-called International Idols.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
for larger picture click here !

The jokester Soohyeon revealed, “Ever since I was in school, I was very talkative and often made my friends laugh. My middle school friends tell me that they thought I was going to be a comedian instead. I am enjoying [my life] right now by being who I am.”

U-Kiss’ maknae Dongho also shared, “[Despite my image], I like being alone and I am currently investing my income in the stock market.”

Credit: allkpop

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

They so cute ! ! ! I love this picture so much they looks really young ,cute and lovely !

btw i love Eli ,Ki Bum and Ki Seop short pants Image and video hosting by TinyPic(?)

Labels:

"U-Kiss for Elle Girl" was Posted On: Tuesday, April 20, 2010 @8:57 PM
0 Comments leave me one?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



« Older posts | Newer posts»

Layout by © petiteme. Do not copy or steal. 2012 - All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome to see the correct font in a 1280 x 800 SR.