Hello


Twitter


Upcoming Posts


Recent Posts


Search

❛Quote❜

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
it was a colorful life ,isn't it ?

Quote is really amazing it's can make you feel better and better Image and video hosting by TinyPic,i make some quotes to make me more enjoy my live .Quotes make me feel this world was very amazing ,

I make some quotes :

"I Love MySelf As He Love Me"

"It wasn't a Wonderful live without you"

"When i said i hate you ,i don't mean i hate you for the true"

"Love is so Mean & Mean"

"He has Black Eyes , it doesn't mean his heart also Black"


Sorry it was a terrible quote Image and video hosting by TinyPic I promise i'll learn how to make a good quote ! Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Labels:

"Quote" was Posted On: Saturday, May 15, 2010 @9:12 PM
0 Comments leave me one?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



« Older posts | Newer posts»

Layout by © petiteme. Do not copy or steal. 2012 - All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome to see the correct font in a 1280 x 800 SR.