Hello


Twitter


Upcoming Posts


Recent Posts


Search

❛Icon 1❜

Hello every one ! ! ! !

hehe it's my first blog for July ! i miss you all ! Image and video hosting by TinyPic

oh btw ,it's also my first time enter the HIGH SCHOOL ! YEII ! ! ! it's quite fun to me :) ,
but tomorrow is a really BAD day to me Image and video hosting by TinyPic. . . "orientation period" IS TOMORROW ! SO SAD Image and video hosting by TinyPic! I MOST GIVE A LOVE LETTER Image and video hosting by TinyPic TO MY SENIOR ! Image and video hosting by TinyPic OMG OMG ,BLACK CLOUD SURROUND ME Image and video hosting by TinyPic !

and . . . now i'm learning how to make 100x100 icon !
here my result ! i hope you like it !
( 2 blueberry ,1 Miryo ,1 Narsha ,1 Bom ,1 Kim Hyun Joon)

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Sorry if that was really bad Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Labels:

"Icon 1" was Posted On: Monday, July 12, 2010 @9:50 PM
0 Comments leave me one?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



« Older posts | Newer posts»

Layout by © petiteme. Do not copy or steal. 2012 - All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome to see the correct font in a 1280 x 800 SR.